Tremendous Tranquility

My word of intention for 2024 is tranquility. I would like to keep my stress at an all time low this year, and there are many things that I can do to achieve this goal. I want to stop procrastinating on homework and school projects. Instead of waiting until the last minute, I will instead bring myself to work on it as soon as it is assigned. This will stop me from freaking out about the due date, knowing that the assignment is already done. Another thing that I will do is only focus on things that I have control over. I wasted a lot of time and energy in 2023 because I worried about things that weren’t in my power. Thinking about things I do have control over will make me feel as if I am in charge of my life, and have power. If I do start to get anxious I will do something such as draw, read, or take my dog on a walk to take away from the stress. I often find myself getting overwhelmed by my thoughts, so doing something to put me at ease is a great way to cope with the anxiety. If I do my best to actually bring myself to do these things, it will be a very peaceful year.

One thought on “Tremendous Tranquility